Sunday, 2 December 2012

A9

WHAT IS UP GUYS. Okay this is gonna be a bloody long post all about AliceNine in Singapore. (just sayin')

YUPPP. AliceNine is part of Sundown Festival 2012. I was hoping that J-live would bring them in for a one-man live instead. Oh well. Maybe next year? Haha.

Thursday, - Or maybe I should type it as THERTHDAY? HAHAHA. (if you know what i mean) - 29 November. THE DAY ALICENINE ARRIVE IN SINGAPORE!!! SO HYPED. BUT, unfortunately, my most favorite member, the cutest boy on earth, the precious little guitarist, Hiroto, could not make it to Singapore with the other members because he had to get admitted to the hospital in Japan to seek medical treatment regarding his fractured ribcage I guess. So worried for him and of course all I wanted was that he could make a good recovery and give his best at the concert. x Yup. So straight after school, I met up with my friends at City Hall. We chose to welcome arisu bois at the hotel instead which was a decision I made that I would never regret. (you'll know why later hehe)  

When I reached outside MM, there were less than ten fans. Their plane touched down at about 5.40pm I guess. They reached at the hotel about 7+ and I literally shouted Tora when I saw him in the bus HAHA SO EMBARRASSING I KNOW. Nao got off first, followed by Tora, Saga. After Saga, no one came out of the bus and of course we were expecting Shou. I guess he was packing his stuff haha so cute. About half a minute or a minute later, Shou finally came out! I don't know why but Shou kinda gave me a warm and friendly feeling. Maybe because he really took the effort to look at every fan there in the eye, wave and smile. So heart-warming :) Right after that, they went up the hotel. My friends were determined that they would come down later to buy dinner so I waited with them.

About 10+, SHOU AND TORA CAME DOWN!!!!!! Tora was busy at the counter so we slowly approached Shou. One of my friend asked: "Can take photos?" Shou made a cross sign with his hands and replied: "no photo, no photo. sign can. sign can." AT THAT MOMENT I WAS LOOKING AT HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE HAHAHA. Though he look restless and he had a bit of facial hair on kekeke. Since he said that, I quickly took out a photo of AliceNine & marker and passed it to Shou. The moment he saw the photo with a shocked expression he said: "OH!" At that time I was like omg shit did I do something wrong lol but I quickly said "HANA!!!" because that photo is arisu during the HANA period.  Shou then said, "Hai, hana desu!" Shou REALLY signed it! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. I. FREAKING. GOT. SHOU'S SIGNATURE. AND AND AND I PASSED MY FAN LETTER TO SHOU. I'm so grateful to god for giving me this chance hehe. Right after I got his signature, one security and one AliceNine staff appeared out of nowhere and said to us no no. lol. We then went out of the hotel afterwards. *SPAZZ SPAZZ SPAZZ*

Friday, 30 Nov is the fan meet. Saturday, 1 Dec, concert and also AliceNine departure to Japan :( Reached at the airport around 10+ in the night with sis. They played six songs. Heart of Gold, Rainbows, Fantasy, Blue Planet, Tsubasa and Shunkashuutou. 12am+ they reached the aiport! All fans were on standby, all ready to say goodbye to them. All members came out. I was so expecting Hiroto. Thought I could see him for the last time but I guess he would take the VIP route at a later flight due to his just recovered injury. Super devastated that I couldn't see him and pass him my fan letter but I do really hope he could get a 101% recovery and take very good care of himself. x I'm also happy that sis finally get to see Shou in person HAHAHA. Her beautiful husband! AND NAO IS SUPER CUTE CAN. He was waving to us the fans and forgot to let the security to check his bag HAHAHA CUTE POOH.

All in all, I'm glad that AliceNine came to Singapore for a concert though it is not a one-mean live. I'm super uber glad that I got the chance to stand right beside Shou and getting his autograph. Hiroto. I believe can meet you someday. I'm so hoping to see you in the near future, with AliceNine coming back with a one-man live. x Please take super good care of yourself and have a safe trip back to Tokyo. With lots of love, dionis. x


credits to Sundown Festival


No comments:

Post a Comment