Thursday, 4 March 2010

PRAY FOR THE MOON

Photo1016
I'm kinda worried for my exams right now..just the feeling of failing. Stress is coming on my way and i'm still playing around without working hard enough to achieve my targets. Well, i got to know my overall marks for Term 1 except History. Despite having Chinese tuition every Saturday, i still fail!!!! Feel like dropping to the normal stream but i wanna get over with my Chinese this year): Obviously, my Chinese failed again, and my Science too. I don't get a shit about Chem. So i'll maybe have to work doubly hard on my Physics! And for the first time, i got 67(i think) for English!!! So happy!! Nat got the same too, like father like son. Hahahahaha. Had Chinese mock exam after schl, sure fail again. I wanna pass all subjects!!!!! Argh. I think i'll make use of my March holidays mugging for everything and hope for the best!! 9 more days to see SHINee!! When are they gonna arrive here??..

No comments:

Post a Comment