HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR AND VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONEE!!!:)
Every year is th same, first day go to great-grandma's house, then stay at yeye's house which is my father's side relative till night. Th whole day i watched tv only, so bored!!! Anti-social th whole day, we cousins are like that, haha. Bought mac home, ate 2 burgers!!! Yumz Tomorow is so gonna be crowded and noisy at home-.- I HATE IT Watching 200 pounds later on! Byebye
It seems like i'm giving up on my family. There's no use of having this relationship anymore. I feel so disappointed in you mum. Having her here is really a big, big mistake for this fam. That's why i called her jinx. Maybe you did not realize it yet or maybe you won't even understand this situation forever, but no matter what, everything ends right here, in my crying heart. I'll carve out a good future for myself, even if i fail, i've alr done my best. Th most important of all, i wont depend on you anymore. For th first and th last time, '私は母を愛し'
Maybe i'll forgive, but i'll never ever forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment