Tuesday, 19 January 2010

I hate it

Rukiicon4 I'm so fucked up with my comp's internet connection right now-.- So i'm using 'dad''s lappy. Pohyng finally came back to BN and she's white as ever, haha. Received a timetable for supplementary lessons yesterday and we need to stay back 3-4days per week till March!!!!! Wth. Schl days totally nothing to blog about and my weekends are booked with tuition. I wanna save fuckin' lots of money to buy myself an iphone 3GS & Canon 500D!!!): Thinking about Chem lessons, i hope Lee would come back quickly ya know..Phay sucks!!!! OMGZ-.- Physics test tomorow, POA test this Thursday.. I can't wait to go shoppingz! Like fun only:D & i can't speak properly with my ulcers on my tongue + mouth!!! Had difficulties eating too): This is so boring.. I WANNA GO OUTT

Photo0914
I went to her house th other day & her sis is so amusing.
Photo0902
I wanna decipher th human mind

2 comments: