
Ok, i decided to update today cause of WE, TH NORMAL ACAD STUDENTS, NOT GETTING TO GO TO SOUTH KOREA. Like what th hell lor i tell you. I'm so fuckin sadddddddddd): Damn Miss Lin told us we get to go, then one bad news came and thats it. WE STAY IN SINGAPORE. zz Say what give priorities to those O level students, CRAP SHIT. Bias school, bias teacher! Still say only one person from each NA class gets to go-.- Char gets to go, but she'll go if i go. So i hope for th best): I still happily think we all are going leh! CB SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRR. Back to schl, i failed English test and there's gonna be Chem test this Friday!!! Sure fail. Sigh Went to Bedok South sec after supplementary lessons to cheer on/watch th floorball tournament. SGS against BN, 4-3. I also dont know which schl is that, lol. Really a good job though they lost. Jy for th next match!!:) Anyway, they scored after Zuh & i reached there, HAHA. I go sleep alr
No comments:
Post a Comment