Oh great, my bus broke down when it is only at th second stop! Waited, lucky i'm not late! HEE HEE. Learning arc length for Maths now..not concentrating-3- Continued our Social Studies test during History. Trying my damn best to pay my fullest attention when Mrs Cheah is teaching POA! Err..i guess i still can't understand?-.- RECESS. Chinese class and then English. Went 122, talked and talked. WE bought lots of food todaye! Where is our diet plan huh! Oh great manz. Insisted to go Leo's house, he ran away from us! Roubing and Beehan so angry:oAimed at Weixin, and then while walking down th staircase, Roubing SILENTLY ON HER BUTT SLIDE DOWN TH STAIRS. I was right infront of them, totally stunned can! People fall down would say 'OUCH!' but she kept quiet, LOL. Weird. Kept laughing at this sillyxD Went to Wx's house, 5.20pm left.
HERE UR COMMENT!=D
ReplyDeleteOIIIIIIIII :( !!!!! T-T
ReplyDeleteFinally you comment me!-.- Roubing, why you sound so sad? Lol
ReplyDeleteWhy everyday quarrel with Gehao! Shuaige lehzx.
ReplyDeleteHAHA ! " DIE DIE LOR " " I THOUGHT U KILL ME ?" HAHAHHAHAHAH ! SO FUNNY LAR
ReplyDeleteTo Kerry: Huh? I got quarrel with him meh?
ReplyDeleteTo Noreen: I catch no balls what you're trying so say-.-