Sunday, 19 July 2009

Harry Potter

Yeah yeah, went to watch Harry Potter & th Half-blood prince with Sy:) Met her first, then we took bus to inter. I was thinking that Tmall's ticket confirm alot of people buy..in th end, tickets were selling fast-.- Then we rushed off to CS hoping there would be lesser people..th person at th counter told me she could only give me th front row. Then i said FRONT ROW?! Then she say yah, but it is 8 metres away from th screen, I was like OH? I bought it.

Kns, it really is th front row, at th side somemore-.- But th seating from th screen quite okay la, not really that near.. Just that one guy beside me keep moving his body then the whole row of chair keep shaking. Cb, irritating sia-.- Some parts were funny, scary and of course sad. Dumbledore died! Can't believe it-.- & there is no ending, lol. Thought this might be th last movie of Hp:x But sis told me th next one is coming out in 2010-.- So loooooong! Watched from 5.30pm till 8pm.. I wanna buy tops from CottonOn!): BrokeT-T Went to Yamakawa, bought sweets and biscuits.

Told Rb to come Tmart with us, ate at Mac. Slacked near her house there, talked and talked:> Went home around 11plus.
Sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment